Hey guys! The crown braid has all the time been one in all my favourite hairstyles. It may be worn with each hair texture and (most) lengths, and might even be worn together with your hair midway up. As an alternative of all the time carrying it with a french or dutch braid, attempt it this fashion with a twist braid.
In the event you noticed this coiffure on my instagram (@missysueblog) then I’m pleased to say I’m lastly sharing the tutorial with you as we speak! That is impressed by HairandMakeupbySteph who has all the time been an inspiration to me. Don’t neglect to love and subscribe for brand spanking new movies! Thanks for stopping by! xo, Missy
Crown Twist Braid Provides:
Crown Twist Braid Directions:
- Step 1 / Start by parting the hair on the proper facet.
- Step 2 / Divide out a piece of hair on the crown, twist it collectively and pin it in the back of the top.
- Step 3 / Now divide the remainder of the hair right into a left and proper facet.
- Step 4 / With the hair on the left facet, divide out a piece of hair to border the face, then choose up a piece and divide it into two smaller items.
- Step 5 / Then cross the left strand over the proper.
- Step 6 / Add in a brand new part to each side, twist every part in the direction of the face after which cross the left strand over the proper strand.
- Step 7 / Then add a brand new part into each side once more, twist the sections towards the face, and cross the left strand over the proper strand.
- Step 8 / Repeat these steps, crossing the left strand over the proper strand whereas including new sections into each side, twisting the sections in the direction of the face, and dealing down the left facet of the top till all the hair from the left facet is added in.
- Step 9 / As soon as all the hair is added into the twist, proceed twisting the part all the way down to the ends, then tie off the tip with an elastic band.
- Step 10 / Now repeat these steps and create a second twist braid with the hair on the proper facet.
- Step 11 / As soon as each braids are completed, take the ends and take away the elastic bands from the ends of the braids.
- Step 12 / Wrap them up alongside the other sides of the top, criss-crossing them on the prime and pin them in place with bobby pins.
- Step 13 / Set the fashion in place with hairspray.