Double Dutch Braid Mini Buns Provides:
Double Dutch Braid Mini Buns Directions:
- Step 1 / Start via parting the hair in a center section although you might want to section it anyplace you favor.
- Step 2 / Then divide out some hair to border the face.
- Step 3 / Now divide the hair down the again of the top so it’s break up into two sections a left and a proper facet.
- Step 4 / Clip away the hair at the proper facet to paintings with later.
- Step 5 / Now pick out up a triangle formed segment at the proper facet of the top, close to the section and hair line, and divide it into 3 items.
- Step 6 / For the dutch braid, pass the best strand below the center strand, then pass the left strand below the center strand.
- Step 7 / Now pass the best strand below the center, pick out up a brand new segment and incorporate it into the braid.
- Step 8 / Then pass the left strand below the center strand, and pick out up a brand new segment, crossing it below to the center strand as smartly.
- Step 9 / Repeat the ones steps, alternating between the best and left facet strands, crossing them below the center strand whilst incorporating new sections into the braid, running down the best facet of the top till the entire hair is introduced in from this segment.
- Step 10 / As soon as the braid reaches the nape of the neck, wrap an elastic band over the tip of the braid.
- Step 11 / At the remaining wrap of the elastic, most effective pull the hair section manner via to create a loop.
- Step 12 / Take the remainder of the hair and wrap it across the elastic band, tucking the ends into the elastic band beneath the bun.
- Step 13 / Now return over the braid and pull at the edges to make it glance wider and extra complete.
- Step 14 / Now repeat the similar steps and create a 2d dutch braid with the hair at the left facet.
- Step 15 / Then tie the tip of the braid into every other little bun.
- Step 16 / Now return over the braid, pulling at the edges to make it wider.
- Step 17 / Set the way with hairspray and easy down any flyaways.