At present’s tutorial is a coiffure that each lady ought to know do. It’s excellent for all 12 months spherical and by no means goes out of favor. In case you have already mastered and love the french braid then the subsequent braid in your listing needs to be the dutch braid.
It is a look I put on on a regular basis however have by no means shared a stand alone tutorial for it. I like listening to how my tutorials have taught you totally different types and methods so I hope you are taking that away from this video as effectively. Attempt it out and share it with your folks; I’m positive they’ll find it irresistible when you do. Thanks a lot for studying! xo, Missy
Dutch Facet Braid Provides:
- Rattail comb
- Clear elastic band
- Medium-hold hairspray
Dutch Facet Braid Directions:
- Step 1 / Start by parting the hair on the fitting facet.
- Step 2 / Divide out a piece of hair to border the face.
- Step 3 / Choose up a piece on the left facet of the half and divide this into three items for the braid.
- Step 4 / Begin the dutch braid by crossing the fitting strand underneath the center strand. Then cross the left strand underneath the center strand.
- Step 5 / Now cross the fitting strand underneath the center, choose up a brand new part and cross it underneath and into the center.
- Step 6 / Then cross the left strand underneath the center, choose up a brand new part and cross it underneath and into the center strand.
- Step 7 / Repeat these steps, crossing the facet strands underneath the center strand whereas bringing new sections into the braid, maintaining the braid alongside the left facet of the top.
- Step 8 / As soon as all the hair from alongside the half line is introduced into the braid, then begin including in hair from the fitting facet of the half, sweeping it across the again of the top including it into the braid.
- Step 9 / Then as soon as the braid reaches the nape of the neck, and all the hair is introduced into the braid, then proceed braiding the part a bit of additional down and tie off the tip of the braid with an elastic band.
- Step 10 / Now return over the braid, pulling on the sides to make the braid wider and extra full.
- Step 11 / Then set the type in place with a medium or agency maintain hairspray.
- *Tip: If little items fall out of the braid, in the back of the top, use bobby pins to pin them into the again of the braid.